"I do NOT have puppet cancer!" - Angel (From the TV show)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Afterlife: Chapter 1

well, I have had ideas about what to do with this blog floating in my Not-brain
for awhile now and i haven't decided yet so please enjoy this story written right in this very post! -Anglemeister

The Afterlife

Chapter 1: You're dead!

Gabrial opened his eyes slowly.

"Hey turn of the flashlight!" he yelled angrily.

"yep, he's fine!" A woman said.

the light dimmed allowing him to see that he was in an enourmous white room with little cloud pictures on them.

"What the... Who' the hell's narrating this story?" Gabrial exclaimed

Just shut up and let me do my job! And stop breaking the fourth wall! Or else...

"Who was that?" Gabrial asked

"The narrator, you can tell because eberyithing he says is in italics and there are no quotation marks."

What did I just say!

"sorry"

"so where am I?" Gabrial asked.

"it's complicated" a voice answered

"Am I in Hollywood?"

"What?"

"White house?'

"No."

"Eiffel tower!"

"That makes no sense!"

"Portland, Oregon!"

"No! Now shut the hell up, you're dead!'
"What?" Gabrial replied in shock.
To be continued...

No comments: