Okay this is the first time I managed get the time to make a new post so here it is, I just saw the Ghost Whisperer and The Ex-list Premieres on CBS and they were really good in my opinion.
Assuming you kept up with Ghost Whisperer
Ghost Whisperer: There's a fire at Rockland University and a guy in the Psych department Eli (Jaime Kennedy) Has a near death experience so now he can hear the ghosts around him (Ghost Listener) and has a ghost attached to him. oh and a ghost tells Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) That there is a price for what she does(Crossing spirits into the light) You can find out the rest of what happened here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ghost_whisperer/
The Ex-list: A women is told by a psychic that she has until the end of the year to marry or she never will, and that it's one of her ex's. so she makes a list of them and follows any signs that end up leading her to one of them. It's pretty funny!
I also am finally gonna get an iPod Touch!
- Anglemeister
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment