If you have been a regular visitor of Anglemeister Chronicles or if you know me personally then you may have noticed that quite a lot of my blog entries of the past 3 years have disappeared. What happened is, I took them down.
I was once of the mind that once they were published, I should leave them up there, it showed how much I matured as a blogger and as a person in general. However now that my blog has begun to attract a bit more attention I realize that keeping posts of me sharing a link or a single picture are pointless. I jotted down the titles and dates they were published before deleting them. As for the remaining posts, I cleaned up all the early posts, making them slightly more articulate, even joining several entries into a single umbrella post. Honestly I was appalled by just how bad most of these posts were and more than a little embarrassed that I once thought I should leave them up. this resulted in a blog whose post count went back down to 37 posts, which is quite a ways of the 54 posts I once had but It won't be long before I make up for it. I may have to change the title of what once was my 50th blog post but it does give me time to gain more readers and actually do something special for the 50th.
As for everything else in my life, it's not doing so bad, I'm going on a camping trip tomorrow, so that's going to be good fun! The price I pay for this trip is sadly, one day off the air. I quite enjoy doing my radio shows, even if I don't speak much. However, It is only one show and I'll be back to it the next week. Also I've made some progress on my reading list.
In case you don't remember:
1) A Dirty Job
2) The Science of Fear
3) Neuromancer
4) Nightwatch
5) The Maze Runner
6) The Twilight Gods
I started "A Dirty Job" I like the humor but I haven't decided if I like the book itself. Still haven't touched The Science of Fear but if memory serves it wasn't bad, I just have trouble getting used to nonfiction. Neuromancer hasn't come in yet and I may just download it for the Kindle App. Nightwatch hasn't even been cracked open yet. The Maze Runner, has just started sucking me in to the story, I'm currently on chapter 5. If you've kept up with my tweets, you'll know I've been frustrated by the fact that it still hasn't arrived, I already checked the mail today but I'm about to go once again to double check, and yes I know it's Sunday but I want the book already! Beyond this book list, I did order another book for my iKindle which is what I am calling my iPod Touch when I'm using the Kindle App. I have decided. The book is called Cat in the Cradle which has me on chapter 12 after my 2nd day reading it, I'm going to set it down today to continue with the list above but know that Cat in the Cradle is part of my list now. That's 28 now I think.
I don't know when I'm going to record my next podcast, today would be a good day but I don't know what to say just yet. I may talk about my 2010 Book Challenge. As for writing I as usual am stuck in the mud, I've gotten a rope though and am trying to pull myself out. No worries!
That's all I've got for now but keep an eye on Anglemeister Chronicles and don't forget to hit the lovely Follow Button in the sidebar!
You can contact me in the following ways:
Email me: anglemeister.lpz@gmail.com
Email my show: FEshow@kpdo.org
Follow me: http://twitter.com/Anglemeister
Ask me questions: http://Formspring.me/Anglemeister
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment