"I do NOT have puppet cancer!" - Angel (From the TV show)

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Inaugural Blog Entry

Hello and welcome to my new blog: Anglemeister Chronicles. This blog is intended for me to have a place to showcase my stories as well as to grow as a writer overall by writing about my life and anything else that I get interested in. To start things off, I'd like to share some of my favorite pictures from my school trip to Washington DC over spring break.

[Images temporarily removed by Admin. Sorry for the inconvenience]

6/18/08
I just started reading Angie Sage's newest Septimus Heap novel: Queste.
Like all her other novels it's 49 chapters (Groan) and the characters speak in a slightly old fashion at times.
I still enjoy the series so wish me luck on the new book!

6/23/08

I just bought a guitar yesterday. its an acoustic guitar its really awsome! i can't really play yet but hopefully i'll learn fast.




No comments: