"I do NOT have puppet cancer!" - Angel (From the TV show)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Stuff Happened Last Weekend

well...stuff happened this weekend. The End. No really, thats all. Fine! I'll tell you!

First, I bought a new CD entitled Lunada by Thalia, not sure what compelled me to do so but the songs are pretty

Next, I bought a strap and case for my guitar!

Finally, My family went out for the weekend and as we were on the freeway I looked back and saw that in the car behind us, the driver and passenger were both waving at me. At first I assumed that they were just people that randomly waved at other cars but even as they passed us they kept on waving as if they recognized me. I don't know who they were but I have my theories

So there you have it. Nothing worth mentioning happened this weekend.

No comments: