First off there's my Blog Novel/ Story Serial/insert name here: The Warlock Chronicles. It's a story about Aaron, a young warlock who has moved into a new town with his Guardian Tracker, Faith. they intend to start over but old enemies soon descend upon the town and only they can stop them. you can find it at http://thewarlockchronicles.blogspot.com/
Also you can follow the official Warlock Chronicles twitter: @WarlockSerials
Next is my Winter Vacation. As a high schooler, naturally I get 2 weeks off school for Christmas and New Year's. Of course what better way to spend 2 weeks off than to take a 3 week vacation! I'll be leaving the 21st of December and returning somewhere between late January 6 and early (like really early) January 7.
I may or may not end up being able to log on but I have no idea if I'll be able to post anything...
so, now you know what I'm doing in the next couple weeks, however that isn't the only thing I'm up to. I have many more projects lined up both in and outside of this blog, which I'll reveal in the coming weeks but i have to say goodbye for now and I'll see you then!
~ Anglemeister (Follow Me @Anglemeister)

2 comments:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Rapid Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]
You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat traffic[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.
Post a Comment