So since you could say I'm finally "Settled" into my classes for the semester I should let you know what I'm taking if you have not been informed, and what I was originally supposed to take.
ORIGINAL SCHEDULE
1st Period: Environmental Field Studies
2nd Period: Algebra 2
3rd Period: Physical Eduction
4th: Period: Honor's English 10/11
NEW *IMPROVED* SCHEDULE
1st Period: Spanish 2
2nd Period: Algebra 2
3rd Period: Biology
4th: Period: Honor's English 10/11
Now I should explain the changes to my schedule and why they changed. starting with EFS to Spanish. You see in order to graduate I need 2-3 years of foreign language, now you see I already speak spanish but It's the only foreign language course they offer so I'm stuck needing it to graduate. EFS however is an elective course, thank god because it certainly did not interest me AT ALL. No offense Mr. Vail but I would rather take required courses before EFS.
Also changed was PE to Biology. Both are courses I had previously taken, I did less than satisfactory in Bio and considering I aim to graduate and 2-3 courses of Lab sciences are required I want to retake it. Another requirement is to take 2 years of PE, why? I have no fucking clue. I have other courses that should be taken and some electives I'd like to try on so PE is really such a space taker! Also I really don't like PE, if you hadn't noticed.
I am unfortunately faced with the dilemma of finding an out of school class to take that would count as PE next year since I can't take it next semester and I have some IMPORTANT classes next year that I really NEED to take.
Enough about that though and allow me to get to the fun stuff.
First of all, I made a couple of estimates and realized that in december of this year, I am not going to have any content for my show Furthest Edge. In January I'll be dishing out shiny brand new content that I'm currently outlining and getting ready to start working on. I've deduced that I have two options: One, take that month off and not do a single show. Two, do a series of 2 or 3 consecutive interviews.
Each brings it's own issues and benefits.
1) this means I get time off to focus on 2011 stuff, meaning recording and editing and adding music...etc. This also means people may get out of the habit of tuning in (NOTE: I'm not sure about that one actually)
2) I can possibly get P.C. haring on the show so he can talk about his Podnovel Cybrosis that I'm playing as well as get more people into the studio and get used to doing interviews. The downside? I don't get that break to prepare and produce my new episodes for January which are really important to me at the moment. Also, I have the stress of getting interviews set up on top of school,Christmas lists, and a new project I'll mention in a bit.
I'm going to be making a poll and posting it wherever I can so I can properly decide what to do.
I've also recently been asked to co-host a brand new radio show that we have yet to officially name that talks about geeky topics, it's quite a bit like the SafeHaven podcast I participate in however I am working on some things to differentiate the two besides keeping one on terrestrial radio and the other on the net.
Finally, it's September and for some reason I decided to start thinking about my 2010 Halloween costume or costumes if all works out. You see, I have garments from previous costumes that I am hoping to utilize in making my halloween costume and being able to change it slightly so I can wear the variant costumes to the radio station since we have a new webcam that watches the studio. That's right, big brother is watching the studio....
Anyway, I currently have:
- A midnight blue cloak
- A pentagram amulet
- A dragon head cane
- A plastic spartan sword (I think)
- A mask (in serious need of repairs...I'm working on it)
- Gloves
- A broken umbrella (not part of any previous costume but could be useful
In closing, I'm going to be doing more radio station work in the coming months, school is going to be sucking up time and best of all I've found a time during school where I can write and update this blog (FTW!!!)
With that in mind I have a couple more things I have not mentioned so I'll save them for tomorrow and the rest of this week.
Good Bye for Now! --> Anglemeister
You can contact me in the following ways:
Email me: anglemeister.lpz@gmail.com
Email my show: FEshow@kpdo.org
Follow me: http://twitter.com/Anglemeister
Ask me questions: http://Formspring.me/Anglemeister

No comments:
Post a Comment